Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun Quiz (Do those two words belong in the same title???)

I got this in an email from a friend; but I thought it'd be fun to share on my blog.

Where is your cell phone?
nonexistent

Your hair?
down

Your mother?
Vicki

Your father?
Mark

Your favorite thing?
my Bible (and then crafty stuff, ipod...)

Your dream last night?
Something about water slides FUN! Summer get here soon. (or was that the night before...?)

Your favorite drink?
coffee type...

Your dream/goal?
Christ-likeness

What room are you in?
Downstairs

Your hobby?
Organizing/jewelry/card making/knitting/photography/READing...........lots more too!

Your fear?
fish in murky water (*EWW*)

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
college

Where were you last night?
Getting --Are you ready for this-- Ninety-seven cent boots at Old Navy! I was extremely exuberant over them.

Something that you aren't?
exercising (well, maybe my fingers are getting a workout? ;)

Muffins?
rasberry nutalicious :D

Wish list item?
notebook maker (for crafts) :D

Last thing you did?
chatting

What are you wearing?
Jeans and a sweater socks and two rings

TV?
Pretty big

Your pets?
none :(

Friends?
phenomenal

Your mood?
content

Missing someone?
Naomi (a friend that moved to Singapore)

Drinking?
nothing

Your car?
none - Ah Darn.

Your favorite store?
Hobby Lobby (T J Max, Barnes and Noble, Anthropology...)

Your favorite color?
Purple, white, and green, and I'm starting to like a slate blue with say... mustard yellow? I LOVE color!

When is the last time you cried?
about a month ago (Anna says)

Where do you go to over and over?
bedroom

My favorite place to eat?
Ed Debevics in Chicago

Place I'd like to be at right now?
Sisters house

I filled this out yesterday, but I had to go eat supper and I never got it posted. ;D





3 comments:

  1. AGHHHH!! I miss you toooo!!!!!!! But...lets see...two months...no, three--no only two more months!!!!!!!!! THen We're a CoMinG BaCk for de SUmmEr...Get REady Iowa!! Oh and Hey, we haven't chatted in forever...and I mean truly forever. I am not being--what's the word? *snaps fingers* oh yeah i'm not exaggerating...welllll, maybe slightly but anyway we MUST do it sooooooon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cally, I miss the Iowa dirt too. We are so lucky God blessed us with our rich soil and great people. You are especially blessed by knowing Iowa's wonderfulness. I'm missing my family and friends.
    Your blog is great. You'll make your goal (Christ-likeness) As he's already in you.
    love,
    Auntie Dar

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. nada
    2. down
    3. Lori and Kerry
    4. Bible, horses and writing
    5. i dont think i dreamed, i was too tired. idk
    6. water or milk
    7. being a symbol of Christ (does that make sense? i want ppl to know i'm a Christian...)
    8. upstairs? we live in a ranch house, so...
    9. writing stories, listening to music, and taking pix
    10. water stuff in general
    11. successfully in college (not failing) and being an even stronger Christian then I am right now.
    12. at IRBC/camp, hanging with my friends
    13. my legs
    14. blueberry or poppy seed
    15. room decorating stuff for my future bedroom all to my self (and ya, my parents pretty much are saying right now, "in your dreams.) well, they're right!!!
    16. watched a movie
    17. jeans, a tie-die shirt i made at camp, and a tank top
    18. medium size i guess
    19. my Shih Ztu Jingles
    20. i have A LOT of them! and they all rock!
    21. exhausted
    22. my two friends from camp. they called me Bannanas and I called them Pipsqueak and Grannie Annie. don't ask, its an inside joke!!! LOL.
    23. nothing
    24. nada
    25. Aero, Wal-Mart, Target, Kohls, Barnes & Noble, but I hardly ever get the chance to go there.
    26. PINK AND BROWN!! bright purple and lime green, pink and green.
    27. a while ago, cant remember exactly when.
    28. the sunroom in my house.
    29. McDonalds, Pizza Hut, idk lots of choices...
    30. with my friends at camp
    Hope you have fun reading my crazy but honest answers. Ttyl. love, manda

    ReplyDelete