Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I love my Nan. ;)


Anna is a diligent, hard working, tree climberin', generous, hugging, kiddo-crazy girl.  


 Me and my little sis may not see eye to eye...(ever, she's shorter than me!) but I know when we do have little fights, we will be back to normal in no time. She forgives and- forgets about disagreements quickly!


 Anner is strong willed, stubborn, and caring. But those are not bad qualities to have. Just gotta use them for good. :P  Right Nan?

"She is a very bubbly outgoing gal.. can be very hyperactive if allowed.. haha" -Ebony :) Yeah, I think so too.

She has a way with little kids she loves them to death-and they think she's amazing! I don't know how she does it. :) Anna is going to make a great nanny someday (and mom!).  *The kids in this picture are our little cousins Annabelle and AJ.  She loved hanging out with them both while they were visiting.  Anna is really considered our baby fairy; she ALWAYS is willing to hold them, and do whatever to help the mommas. 

So, here's to my littlest best friend/sister ever. I love you Anna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment