"For everything there is a season, for every matter under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
Friday, December 7, 2007
Lampost Christmas Theater
Tonight Dad Anna and I went to
the Lampost Theater to see a Christmas play. At the Lampost they have dessert theater. This play was a dinner AND dessert, and they entagrated into the performance... like WE were the guests. It was pretty fun. :-)
This is a pretty bad picture, but it was taken it a RUSH, because in the play the actors were telling a story, and they were telling it by actually doing it, and the actors had a part in it that they needed a girl that was stuck in a well (don't ask). and they just came and grabbed Anna. :) I think she had fun with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds like fun! I love you and miss you! hugs
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty cool that your Dad takes you on special dates!
ReplyDeleteNever forget the time he invests in your life.
I love you. Mom