Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Iowa State Fair and Clear Lake

Hello! My family went to the Iowa State Fair two weeks ago. Anna kept her tradition up without even realizing it! (See previos post)

We found Anna a new dress, I think it's a little small and she got an ice cream cone! A cute picture though for sure!

We saw a ice carving show and after the show was done the artist said if you wanted your name carved into a scrap of ice then grab a scrap off of the floor and take it up to him. So, that just what Anna and I did. We took a ton of pictures of them, but this one have both of our names in one picture.

After we were done at the fair we went to see Bridget and had supper with her at a park. It was a great day. :)


This was just last Friday, Liza Lichty invited me to go to her Grandparents cabin in Clear Lake IA, because her parents were going to Florida to see Liza's sister Livia. It was a very relaxing lazy weekend. We walked, ran, went to the beach, made bracelets, and went swimming!
So that's what I've been doing the past 3 weeks, besides school, and Volley ball. Which are both going pretty well. I need to work on my over-hand serving - allot. But I'll get it eventually.

Buh-bye!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work cal! :-) I love reading about your latest happenings! Thanks for taking the time to do that. And I like your pictures. ;-) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DId NOT know you had a blog you little stinker, I'll have to look at it frequently. Hope everything is good in IA! Love ya!
    AMy, AJ and Anabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..tell Anna she has a nice dress! :D ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete