Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mud facial masks, and other escapades at the creek.

The creek is a great mini vacation to an Iowa beach, to one of the best spas around, and an adventure-filled wading pool! I went there last night and had a double mud facial with a couple good friends, there's hardly anything that's more fun. The sad thing is we all forgot our cameras... ;0) Our skin has to be in better shape because of all of that natural goodness, so carefully slathered onto our faces. We tend to get a little wetter than we intend to when we go plodding through water, the unstable creek bed takes care of that. Sploosh! But that the fun part, the surprised screams of sand (or mud) sinking friends, is so hilarious. So we end up with a great fun filled work out- laughing is great for your abs, and wading really gets your legs working.

Praise God for creating creeks, and letting me live so close to one, and for friends that don't mind getting muddy. :D

8 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures next time.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds familiar... :P Yeah, I love creeks and I'm really glad I live by one, too. I could just do without the mosquito bites...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Olivia... that's the truth! When are we goin' creek-stompin' again? :0

    -Raye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go really soon! Cally's unfortunately going off to camp this week :( so Raye, you and I will have to plan a date to go back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah fun, fun, especially when u fall in all the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've certainly fallen all the way in before, thanks to Raye. She totally dropped me when I asked her to help me climb down from a log. Thanks a lot! But I've forgiven you... I just think it's fun to tease you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLOG SOME MORE!!!!!! Thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete