Monday, September 28, 2009

We're playin' Voll-ey-ballllll, we're playin' voll-ey-ball!

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4668651/VolleyBall-plain-main_Full.jpg

I've really enjoyed this year's volleyball season with the Waterloo Christian Regents. Our coach is trying to emphasize not only to play your best volleyball game, but to be bright light and have a great attitude even when we loose. I want to see when I get to heaven, what impact we're making on the spectators and the players, by encouraging one another and picking each other up, and smiling-no matter what.

It seems to be a ministry opportunity for us when we play games. At home games we give the visiting team our girls locker room, and a fruit basket. I hope the teams we play will see something different about our team on and off the court.

I love playing with you girls! Thanks for making this season a great one. We won a game for the first time in about 2 years it was a lot of fun, but winning and losing doesn't matter as much as the impact we're allowed to have on others' lives even if it small, through volleyball.


No comments:

Post a Comment