I cannot believe there's only twelve days until Christmas! Usually, by this time, I think I'd be done making or shopping for gifts. This year, I'm just a little behind... I've barely started. I hope to change that tomorrow, we're going shopping. :)
What's your favorite Christmas tradition? One of my favorites is driving around on Christmas Eve with my family, looking at Christmas lights, drinking hot Chocolate, and eating cookies.
I love Christmas music, I enjoy relaxing songs like O Holy Night, The Christmas Shoes, Winter Wonderland, and a song by Point of Grace called Let There Be Light. Mannheim steamroller and Go Fish have fun Christmas albums that get me in the Christmas mood. I like to read while I listen to piano Christmas music. What are your favorite Christmas songs and artists? I'd like to hear about them!
Ya, it isn't exactly Christmas time anymore, but I haven't checked ur blog in awhile. So sorry! Um, one of my fave artists is Mark Schultz with "Silent Night". I heard that song so much over the holidays, it got stuck in my head. And he is one of my fave singers, besides Josh Groban, Casting Crowns, Third Day and Steven Curtis Chapman. Love ya, Manda:P
ReplyDelete