On my internet explorer server what-cha-ma-call-it there is the option to have many different tabs open so you can be on different sites at once. Now, this is not new news, but tonight I looked at the tabs I had open at the time; and thought this kinda describes my life lately. Let me explain.
I have a tab open that would be representing schooling right now, it's http://www.readprint.com/author-147/Martha-Finley-books, I'm interested in this right about now because I have to do research for an American Literature class assignment. Martha Finley is the American author I've chosen for the subject of the "research project." That is in quotes because for the assignment we have to do the research and bibliography and all; except we don't have to actually write the paper. :)
Next I have keeping in touch tabs- facebook.com and gmail.com. Enough said? :P
Susiemag.com comes next and this is a bit of a fuzzy analogy to my relationship with God as I grow and learn. Lately I have been learning more about trusting God with summer plans, the future... Connecting with other Christian girls has been a fun experience on susiemag.com. Two of my essays have been "published" on the site in the creative corner.
This site blogger.com that I'm writing on is next in the line-up of tabs. Yeah, I haven't updated very often...
Thttp://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMulberryButton?ga_search_query=themulberrybutton&ga_search_type=seller_usernames This is the link to the next tab creativity-ness. :P If you're in my contacts for email, you may have got an alert about this small business that a friend and I have started, about a week and a half ago. If you haven't checked us out go for it! I was making jewelry somewhat recently, it's fun to do, but I think I go in spurts. :P If you already have looked at our shop, thank you for taking the time to.
And lastly, after I had this whole relating my tabs to my life thought, I opened pandora.com. Music is also a part of my life. :) Do you have any suggestions for new CDs for me to listen to? Right now I'm listening to Captains and Cruise Ships by Owl City... My thoughts on that, Owl City has VERY random thoughts in his songs. But, apparently he's a Christian?
I've enjoyed playing the piano recently. I like the song Dream Scene for now; also, Wonderful Words of Life is quite fun. I have a cool arrangement for Wonderful Words of Life, I played for church, at a home school program, and I'm going to play it again this spring at an awards ceremony thingy...
So, generally that has been my life as of late- OH! I couldn't forget photography! But if you're my friend on facebook, you can look at pretty recent photos on my page. I might post some on here soon. I very much enjoy taking pictures. So, if you want to do a photoshoot, let me know, I'd probably be willing. :)
Owl City goes to our church. FYI
ReplyDeleteThat's cool! Have you seen him before? But, you've got to agree that he IS really random... :P
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pic of Greta! (at bottom of blog) Too cute! Have an amazing rest of the week!!
ReplyDeleteLove Manda
Thanks Manda!
ReplyDelete