For the past few days I've been hanging out with this couple, :). I've made cake, and lemon bread, (from a package -haha); I also attempted to make homemade macaroni and cheese, and carmel corn but they didn't work out so well... Let's just say- now I know what butterscotch is made of, and basically how they make it.
We had a nice outing to Lake Minnetonka on Sunday night, took pictures and watched cars and boats.
Last night Charlie took me to my first baseball game. It was mmm, ok. And I can't believe people pay SOOO much money for their beers! ;) Twins lost but it was a nice day to be at the ball park. Oh, I thought when the choir sang the national anthem it was cool that "red rockets" actually glared "boms" bursted in air-in time with the song. Pretty neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment