Those of you that know me pretty well, probably know that I have a keen lookout for pretty-and all of those adjectives...- eyes. :o) Its one of my quirks. Well, When I was pursing the Bible on the iPod touch and I came across a great verse to back me up on what you can tell about a person by just their eyes!
The verses are Matthew 6:22-23 (I think I'll be adding these to my favorite verses, at least verse 22.)-
22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, 23 but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!"

This little one's eyes are super intense! Whoa. haha
The eye is the lamp of the body. You can communicate so much with just a glance... I think its really neat how God designed us!
Well, finding these verses brightened up my evening, and I thought I would share what I found with ya'll. More on life later. I'll post pictures sometime...I will! Drop me a note. I would like to hear from you!
I wish the computer would've let me download the photo... ah well. We need to get together sometime soon girly! Luv ya.
ReplyDeleteThere, I fixed it. Now you can see the picture.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, too cool! That baby was really cute. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove,
Manda